As a charity, Belper Blue Box is overseen by its trustees, but is run by its volunteers through its 4 different sub-groups, which meet fairly regularly to help progress tasks and organise activities.
The sub groups we are looking for people to get involved in are:
1. Building Project – to plan and deliver the construction of a new community facility.
2. Fundraising and Grant Applications– to secure funding for the building project and community activities through grant applications.
3. Community Activities and Fundraising – to plan and deliver community activities, as well as consult with residents and service providers around the delivery of future activities. This group also helps organise community fundraising activities.
4. Media, Communication and Marketing – to manage the website, social media and communications, as well as develop a marketing strategy for the charity’s activities.
Our aim is to continue to build our capacity as a charity by attracting additional volunteers. We specifically need:
1. Specialist advisors for the trustees, e.g. community building management.
2. An administrator to help with the charity’s secretarial tasks.
3. Volunteers to join the Media and Communication sub-group.
4. Volunteers to support the development of holiday lunch club.
5. Volunteers to support the development of youth projects.
6. Volunteers to help expand our current projects, e.g. Cuppa Cake Chat and Craft Club.
Perhaps you could do some fundraising for us. Whether it be something big or small, any amount you can raise will be helpful. See picture for an A-Z of ideas...
For more details, get in touch at:
Website Design by 45 Degrees Design & Print